Flexible Solutions that Scale with Your Business
Alliance Group’s Human Resources team delivers comprehensive guidance and support in all areas of HR to help protect you from various employer liabilities. Our HR experts can provide assistance with employment documentation, creating and reviewing employee handbooks and policy manuals, crafting job descriptions, and much more.
Studies show a company with less than 500 employees spends an average of $1,650 per employee, per year to comply with human resource laws and regulations.* Through the experienced human resources team at Alliance Group, you will build consistency in your budget without compromising the service you receive. HR compliance is just one of many areas of human resources our team can assist you with. We can also provide support for recruiting, onboarding, administration, and offboarding HR tasks. Whatever you need to make your business more efficient and cost-effective, Alliance Group is there to help.
*Source: Society for Human Resource Management
Our HR services include, but are not limited to:
- Managing time tracking, including paid time off (PTO)
- Processing state unemployment claims, including attendance at client hearings
- Providing access to web portal for new hires, onboarding, and general HR information
- Assisting with new hire processes, including E-Verify program, forms, and reporting
- Supporting all Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests and processes