Services We Provide
Whether you choose to outsource a majority of your current employer responsibilities – or just a portion -The Alliance Group makes it simple. We allow you to:
- Feature a comprehensive benefits package for your employees including:
- Multiple health plans by some of the most respected names in health care
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Section 125/cafeteria/flexible spending plans
- Life insurance (plus supplemental) for the employee, spouse or dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Other supplemental policies
- Obtain economies of scale and volume purchasing power that would be impossible on your own
- Save you time and resources in handling paperwork and complying with government and insurance regulations
- Provide professional human resources services
- Offer reduced exposure to several employer liabilities
- Increase savings within your company
The average employer of a company with less than 500 employees spends $1,650 per employee, per year, to comply with human resources laws and regulations*. As a client of The Alliance Group you will receive top notch human resource services for a fraction of the normal cost.
*Source: Society for Human Resource Management
The Alliance Group SHIELDS your company from various employer liabilities. The HR team will serve as guidance and support in all areas of HR.
- Assistance with employment documentation and personnel records.
- Work with you to create Employee Handbooks and Policy Manuals.
- Help with Job Descriptions and HR Policies.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) policies.
- State unemployment claims processing.
- Attend unemployment hearings alongside client.
- State-of-the-art Employee web portal for new hires, onboarding and HR information.
- E-Verify Program
- State New Hire Reporting.
- Assistance with Form I-9.
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) assistance.
The Alliance Group is NOT an insurance agency. We do not sell benefits. Rather, we approach employee benefits from the same perspective as our clients — we use our employment size to help our clients find the best possible prices for many of the employee benefits being offered. Smaller businesses can be at a disadvantage when comparing their benefits offerings with their larger competitors: not the case with clients of The Alliance Group. We help our clients level the playing field for attracting and retaining their workforce.
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Plans
- 401k Plan Sponsored by The Alliance Group
- 401k Enrollment Assistance
- On-going participant education
- Form 5500 filings
- Flexible Spending Account
- COBRA Administration
- Open Enrollment Services
- Annual Healthcare Notices to Employees
- ACA Reporting
Eliminate the non-productive activities surrounding payroll while transferring the liability for reporting and remitting to The Alliance Group. Improve your business focus, improve the productivity of your staff, and SHIELD your company from future payroll-related fines and penalties.
- Best in class payroll web portal for employees and for management
- Payroll processing
- Direct deposits / pay cards
- Payroll tax reporting and remitting
- 941’s, 940’s, State and local taxes
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax returns
- Electronic W-2
- Child support and garnishment processing
- Wide variety of standard payroll reports
- Ability to create customized payroll reports
Assisting our clients with their workers compensation responsibilities
- Flexibility: have your own work comp policy, or participate with Alliance’s program
- Claims management
- First Report of Injury filed with the various carriers
- Eliminate workers comp audits: pay-as-you-go
- Assistance with safety programs
- OSHA 200/300 log maintenance
- Review of safety meetings and minutes
- Assistance with required postings
- Training on how to conduct a safety meeting
- Development of safety manual